God Made the World Song

Wednesday, January 23, 2013
 


This song is also written by Christina Barkley. She agreed to let me add her songs here. There are different downloads for each project for this song, but they all can be used together.
 The last verse is for families, and I left them blank for you to add your own photo, add a picture from a magazine, etc., or let the kids draw in their family.
This booklet in color can be used as a book or as a flip chart. With these printables, I left the last page blank for you to add your own family, or let the children draw and color their family. If you are using it for a class, you could add a class photo, or magazine picture.
 
Click here to print in Spanish.
I don't feel like a preschool song would be complete without being able to add the visuals to craft sticks (if possible)! This is what I use at home with my grandkids, since that is what they like. For the last verse, you can use your own family photo (4x6 would be good, or close to it) or cut out a magazine photo. You can print this one here.
 
Click here to print in Spanish.
Here is the booklet to color. Again, the last page is for family, so I left it blank. You can add  your own picture, or let the kids draw in their family. You can print it here.

Click here to print in Spanish.
 

Yah! This post was featured @ Happy & Blessed Home!
Click on the button to see it:
http://www.happyandblessedhome.com/2013/12/family-fun-friday-week-50.html
 

19 comments

  1. What great printables! Thank you for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! This looks great! Thanks so much for sharing! Will definitely be giving this a try with my little ones!

    ReplyDelete
  3. very cute project! coming from Read Explore Learn -

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm really glad to find your blog, thanks for sharing! i'm going to use this to teach about God's creation to my toddlers, thanks and God bless you :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! I am so glad that you can use these! My granddaughters really enjoy these.

      Delete
  5. Thanks so much! I really needed a quick activity for my preschool class, and this is perfect. God bless!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for stopping by! Glad you can use the printable!

      Delete
  6. So cute! What a great way to write the truths of the Bible on children's hearts. Thanks for sharing with Thrive @ Home Thursday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by! I appreciate the comment! Thanks for also hosting Thrive @ Home Thursday!

      Delete
  7. Fantastic teaching tools! Pinned and am featuring at Family Fun Friday!

    Monica
    http://www.happyandblessedhome.com/category/family-fun

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Monica! I appreciate that you pinned it, but awesome for the feature! Thanks again!

      Delete
  8. This such a wonderful tool to teach todlers. Thank you so much. I just want to know what is the tune you used?

    ReplyDelete
  9. How do we access the song itself so we can hear what the tune is?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment! I appreciate it! They will be added as soon as they are approved.